The Care Groups celebrate 3 years of ministry this month at NCCF. Lives have been changed, people have been healed, & relationships have been formed through this ministry. It is due to the vision of Bishop & Pastor Copeland, and the willingness to say yes of our Care Group Host that San Antonio, New Braunfels, and other surrounding areas have been impacted by the love, care and concern of New Creation.
What Are Care Groups?
- Care Groups are small groups of NCCF members and people from the community who meet 2-4 times a month for fellowship, food, & fun. The groups provide opportunities for people to be a part of a life giving, faith building environment where neighbors, friends, and others connect in meaningful ways.
- The groups will meet at a regular scheduled time, and are held at member’s homes, jobs, coffee shops, local restaurants, and etc… with the common goal of building authentic relationships, showing care and concern, and building the Kingdom of God.
The Benefits of being involved in a Care Group
- It encourages membership care.
- Connects new & existing members to the ministry.
- Develops community within the church.
- Disciples new believers as well as those who have been in church for a while.
- Provides opportunities to minister to people who won’t/don’t attend church.
If you are interested in joining a Care Group or becoming a Care Group Host, sign up at Guest & Membership Services or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The next Care Group Host Training will be April 20, 27, and May 4 in the Education Center from 9 am – 12 pm.